On this Page
- 9 Pictures of Sweet Old Faces together with a poem read by Mr Jimmy Stewart
- 1. Gazing at the years that have past
- 2. That look she will give you when she’s really serious
- 3. I’m as ready as ever, let’s go
- 4. I rather stay home this time, Do you mind
- 5. I had that scary feeling again and need you to make it go away
- 6. I’ll bite my pain, not to worry you
- 7. The years have changed my face but not how I love you
- 8. With you is where I dare to rest my head
9 Pictures of Sweet Old Faces together with a poem read by Mr Jimmy Stewart
The Internet is an unlimited source of information in all possible shapes and forms but type in the words “dog poems” and quickly your flooded with poems about death and dying pets.
Why is it there are so many poems about that last moment and so few to celebrate having an senior dog in your life?
Is it because we are not capable of really appreciating the things that enrich our lives until after they are lost forever?
Anyway, U hope you will enjoy the pictures and the poem read by Mr Stewart – although it is about losing his dog.